The Argument for an iPhone.

Keys. Check.

Lime-flavored Lara Bar. Check.

Chapstick. Check.

Sunglasses. Check.

Water bottle. Check.

iPod. Check.

These are items I listed off in my head as I was packing my purse this morning. I somehow remembered to get everything in my bag, including my heart monitor... But the one thing I forgot?

My cell phone.

I am always forgetting my cell phone. I never pay attention to it. The most use it gets is as an alarm to wake me up in the morning. This is why I want, no NEED, an iPhone.

See, if I had an iPhone, I would never forget it. I listen to my iPod throughout the day. So I have trained myself to never leave it behind.

My phone, on the other hand, I never use. So I forget it all the time. And that shouldn't be. I think one should always have their cell phone on them.

I wish I knew exactly when we were moving to Toronto. This would make the decision to try and get an iPhone now so much easier.

Comments

Popular Posts