My Extra Marital, Intimate Relationships.

Apologies. The above title is a bit misleading. You probably continued to read the posting simply because you thought "Scandalous! What's she fessing up to?"

Sorry to disappoint. This isn't what you think. There are no other men in my life romantically. This posting is about the other women in my life.

Yes, women. But not in that way, you perverts.

For the past few weeks, I have gotten up every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 5:30am to work out with a trainer. She is very good at her job. She has shown me how to isolate muscle groups as best as possible. And at the end of our session, my legs are shaking and my arms can barely lift above my head.

At the end of each session though, she makes me lie down on a massage table in the stretching area. She stands up on the table and lifts each of my legs in turn to stretch them. They get bent, pulled out, shoved into my chest. But, because I am extremely flexible, she has to use a lot of her strength to stretch out the muscles. So she basically ends up mounting me on the table to stretch things out.

I always wonder if the other people in the gym are freaked out by this display. Or if they are possibly turned on. It worries me that we could be giving someone their daily "entertainment." But then I let the thought go. There's nothing sexual about it for me. So I shouldn't care what others think.

And yet, as you know, I tend to think a lot. Over think, some say. And this got me analyzing my mornings at the gym. I developed some very intimate relationships with other women as a result of hitting the gym on these two weeks days consistently. There are other women who work out on these days too. And not only do I see them with their trainers on the floor; I also see them in locker room.

Once I'd developed my routine at the gym in the mornings, I realized that I keep seeing the same women naked in the locker room. And I know we're all supposed to be comfortable with nakedness. And I am. But I think it's somewhat odd that I know other women's naked bodies.

Let's be honest, naked or clothed, girls are always checking out other girls. But not in a sexual way. We are always comparing our selves to other. So seeing the same women naked twice a week, these are the thoughts that have flooded into my brain:
  • I wouldn't want to have her boobs, because they have got to be fake. No one's boobs are that ridiculously high-set on their body.
  • I would LOVE to have her back. Perfectly toned. (Must ask trainer for more back exercises.)
  • I thought I was the only one with wide hips and a big bum at this gym... But mine is perky and petite compared to hers.
  • That woman has a face that says she is is her late 50s. That chick over there has a face that looks to be in her late 20s. Yet, the 50-year old has a better body. It's toned. the 20-something has a very un-toned and way to tan body. She's gonna age very quickly!
  • That chick uses the same blue poof sponge every day I see her. Those things are bacteria magnets! But she always has the prettiest bras. I wonder where she gets them?
  • Why does that chick always have to stand naked in the middle of her dressing area rubbing lotion all over her body. It's not an attractive position she stands in.
I told my husband about all this nakedness at the gym. I asked him how he felt about me having these intimate relationships with these women. (Because seeing someone naked on a regular basis does note an intimate relationship, even if it's not sexual.)

"I reference Seinfeld on this one - This falls into the category of 'Good Naked vs. Bad Naked'. Quality is key here. If it makes you want to follow their example around me though, I'm all for it."

Typical man.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know all to well about the women that love to be nude in the ladies locker room.

One of the most well-known TV news-anchor women from here in Cleveland Ohio is a member of my gym, and she's the biggest nudist of the bunch.

Everything she does in the locker room, she does nude. Walks around nude, blow-drying her hair nude, applying her makeup nude, having conversations with other female members of the gym, it's all done nude.

I'll admit that I wish that I had that kind of body confidence, and I should be a little more casual about my locker room routine.

Alicia

Popular Posts