Propositioned In Downtown Crossing.

Wow... Walking to work in the morning can be quite the adventure!

While walking down Temple Street to hit the Starbucks on my way into work this morning, I was propositioned. You know, like a hooker. Or as they say here in Boston, "A Hook-ah."

A homeless man came walking towards me. He had a wad of crumpled one dollar bills in his hand. A whole lot of them. He smiled at me.

"I gotta a whole lota money," he said. "And I wanna go home with you real bad baby. Please????!!!!????"

I just laughed and kept walking. No need for a response to him.

It's good to know, though, that if I ever felt the urge (though not likely) to become a prostitute, I can at least bank on the homeless population.

Though, perhaps I should feel a little insulted and ego-bruised that I have only ever been propositioned by a homeless person?

Whatever. It's all funny. And at least I never have to worry about money. Ya know?

Comments

Popular Posts