South End Sky.

I was a masochist today with my "fitness."

First I hit a dance class at Equinox this morning. Even though I was improperly hydrated for the class, I still managed to keep up and have fun. We learned a combination and even performed for each other. It was a great work out. (You know, Equinox has such great classes. It's worth the monthly fee alone if you like dance, kick boxing and yoga classes.)

Then I decided to go to the 3pm Bikram class here in town. And it was a rough class for me, because I haven't been a few weeks... With the vacationing and the back injury. But I will be back tomorrow.

... Plus, if I hadn't gone to yoga, I wouldn't have gotten the chance to see a beautiful sight.

As I walked home from downtown, it started to rain. But, oddly enough, it was still sunny out. I pulled out my umbrella, but many people walking by me did not do the same. It was as though they refused to accept it was raining hard enough to require an umbrella. But it was.

Well, as I was approaching the start of "Restaurant Row" on Tremont, I looked up at the sky and saw a very pretty light shining through the rain clouds.



If I hadn't gone to yoga, I wouldn't have gotten to see it. It was a very peaceful sight.

So take that "Jesus or Hell" guy. I think heaven was sending me a sign where I am going someday.

Comments

Popular Posts