"I REALLY Like That Top!"

Oh A.M. Door Guy... You're the sweetest fella evah!

I have learned the following about the A.M. door guy who works the desk in my building from 7am to 3pm:
  1. He is 35.
  2. He has never been on a plane.
  3. He is planning his first plane trip/vacation for Las Vegas using my company's travel site. (We do appreciate his business.)
  4. He really likes how I dress.
Now, I know I've written before about how he gives me unsolicited "props" on my outfits. But yesterday's comment got a huge giggle out of me and eye-rolls from my co-workers. I was wearing a ruffled burgundy deep V-neck blouse and some jeans.

Very "casual," yes. But I work in a casual space. And I will admit that the top is very flattering, but there was no exposing going on. And it wasn't a tight top. But yet, A.M. Door Guy felt the need to "hollah" at me (as I was walking out):

"Hey! The Missus! I REALLY like that top! Lookin' good girl!"

Hmm... Maybe if I wear the top again, I'll get an invitation to join him in Vegas? I've never been. (Gambling is not my "thang.") Hmm....

Eww!

So, today when The Husband stopped by to take me to lunch, I made sure to introduce him to A.M. Door Guy.

"A.M. Door Guy, this is my husband," I said.

"Yah husband?" asked A.M. Door Guy. "Hey buddy! How are yah?"

Hopefully this will take care of the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts