Smaht Cahrs In Da Hahvahd Yahd.

Wow. That title was INCREDIBLY hard to spell out phonetically for me. But I managed.

So I think I know one thing I will be doing this weekend (other than finally seeing the Hopper Exhibit at the MFA)... I want to go test drive a Smart Car in Harvard Square!

I am anti-car for the most part. I don't think you need them too much in this city. But I would totally go for one of these little monsters!



When I visited Rome and Paris a few years back, they were everywhere. I hope it gets like that in America and Canada too. Imagine how wicked easy it will be to parallel park one of these!

(That coming from someone who has never parallel parked in her life!)

Comments

Gene Koo said…
Did you get to test it out? My wife Rachel did; she loved it! It was a perfect day for a walk, anyway. I posted some photos and a video here

Popular Posts