Dumbass Downstairs Neighbor's...

Workmen.

Downstairs neighbor pitched a fit a few weeks ago about his downstairs neighbor below him. The first floor neighbor had been doing reconstruction on his condo for about two years. It recently wrapped up, and the place is on the market.

However, the finishing stages of that construction, my downstairs neighbor guy claims to have suffered some damage to his bathroom as a result. We don't exactly understand how it works out... But my downstairs neighbor guy will complain about anything. So we just let him.

Well, now I have another reason to complain about him. He's hired dumbass workmen to work on his bathroom. They've been working on the bathroom for about two weeks now. And my only complaint in that time was that they left the front door unlocked. No big deal though.

Today though, I had a major complaint. After meeting a friend for coffee, I came home to this...



Now, I realize the lighting of the picture is bad... But our stairwell is dark anyway. And you can kind of see in the picture that the workmen's buckets and tools are blocking the entire path of the stairs.

I risked my balance by trying to navigate this crap, and nearly fell over into some boards with nails sticking out of them.

Downstairs neighbor is an ass.

Comments

Popular Posts