Semen For Your Hair: But It's Organic!

I'm into organic things.

I like my apples organic, but not necessarily my bananas. Berries? Gotta be organic. I prefer my lotions be organic too.

But sometimes, the whole "organic" thing can go to far. Like, maybe, when it comes to putting organic bull semen in your hair?



Sure, I want shiny, glossy hair. But not badly enough to go "Something About Mary" style with the hair products.

And while I may not be down with it, apparently it is all the rage in London town. A salon in London, Hari's, is the first to offer a treatment of organic bull semen to repair weak hair.

Crazy, right? Would you try it? No? What if I told you the semen was from pedigree Angus Aberdeen bulls? Still no?

Don't blame you.

I don't want the "protein packed formula" touching my strands. Even if it is organic. (Eww!)

Comments

Popular Posts