Scary Berry.

I work in a very casual office. We all sit at desks and use laptops. We wear jeans, and even flip flops, every day to work. No one watches what time you come in... And no one watches what time you leave or how long a lunch you take.

It's nice. Very nice.

However, working in a casual office, it also means that messes can be made and left behind. Yesterday afternoon, my team and I were meeting in one of our smalled conference rooms, and we saw a bowl with strawberries sitting on the table.

We figured the berries belonged to someone, and they left it behind but would come back for it later.

We were wrong.

I came in this morning... And the berries are still on the table, beginning to decay in a bowl of liquid.

I'm sure the fruit flies will be coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts