No More Moisturizer.

I made a decision about a month ago... I would stop wearing moisturizer for the Summer months.

This after having spent a chunk of change on a pot of Creme de la Mer a few months ago. I still use that on my eyes and now my elbows too.

I decide to stop wearing moisturizer because it just sits on my skin. In the Summer, you sweat more. And when you sweat, the moisturizer doesn't really get that absorbed in your skin; unless you have really dry skin... Which I do not.

So far, my skin has actually cleared up a little... And no new wrinkles have appeared. (I didn't actually have any to begin with though.) I still get my SPF, but only from my mineral make-up. And I wear large sun glasses every wear outside.

Do you think you could give up moisturizer for the Summer? I bet you could. And you'd probably save yourself some moo-lah by doing it.

Comments

Sarah said…
No way! I have to use it all year round - even a few times during the day. I have ultra-dry skin. It's not for lack of water either - blame the broken thyroid.

Popular Posts