I'm Cool Enough Now, I Guess.

I went back outside to snap a few pictures of all the craziness and fun that is going on outside.

I found out that the start of the Gay Pride Parade is pretty much outside our building. Thus why all the fun is happening here.

Angry downstairs neighbor is back in town, now that the construction on his apartment is done. he was sitting on the front steps.

"This is so cool, isn't it?" He screamed at me, over Rhianna's "Umbrella" blaring from a float nearby.

"Yeah!" I screamed back. "I don't remember it being this crazy last year!"

He told me the Husband and I needed to head over to the block party near the Chandler Inn later today. It's supposed to be crazy fun, and, as he put it, "You guys would be like one of the few straight people there. That would be way cool."

It's odd that he's being so nice. I like it. I think I might head over there later today for a beer or two.

Check out the fun:







Comments

Popular Posts