Perfect Sandals.

The Husband and I have a wedding to go to at the end of July. It's in Toronto for some friends of ours.

I have been to quite a few summer weddings over the past few years, and I have always played it "low-key" when it came to dressing for them. I always wore black, and almost never any color. This year, I am doing it differently.

I am still going to wear a black dress. (Strapless cotton, a-line.) But this year I am mixing it up with a hot pink wrap. The only thing I need to go with this summer ensemble, though, is a pair of colorful strappy sandals. Similar to these...



These are orange. But I like the shape. If I could find something like this in a pink or purple, I'll be all set.

Time to start searching! Only seven weeks till the wedding!

Comments

Anonymous said…
check Saks - I saw those exact sandals and they were over $200 off now
Me said…
Hee! Hee! I saw them at Barney's after I posted. Saw them in red. They were about $300 cheaper. I snatched them up!!!!

Popular Posts