Wieners and Gay Pride.

I stumbled out of bed late this morning.

I have been so tired lately, I seem to be sleeping longer and longer every day. (Went to bed at 10pm last night... WEAK!)

Anyhow, I got up this morning about 9am (which is about 2 hours later than normal on the weekends,) and I dragged myself across the street to the Starbucks for a soy latte. When I got outside though, I had a fun surprise.



Two guys dancing in skimpy shorts in the window of Motley Home.

Yes, it's Gay Pride. And my apartment is in the thick of all the action here on Tremont Street. I managed to navigate the crowd at Starbucks (which was very packed this morning with all the excitement) and get back home quickly.

As soon as I got in, I switched to the History Channel, as it is my usual Saturday morning ritual. Last Saturday I was treated to a documentary about Jonestown. Today though, it was a documentary about the history of the hot dog. It was quite interesting viewing.

Today has a "wiener" theme I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts