Solo Weekend.

I won't lie... I LOVE it when The Husband occasionally goes out of town for the weekend. And this coming one happens to be one of those weekends.

I'm not one of those gals who has to spend every free minute with her significant other. I never have been. I never will be.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and enjoy his company. But I occasionally need a break and have the apartment to myself. This weekend, I have a few comforting things in store for myself...
  • Cleaning the house with out another person coming behind me making a mess.
  • Brunch and fashion glossies. (One of my favorite things to do solo.)
  • Movies! (I'm a big believer in movie theaters were made for going to on your own. You can't talk in them. So why go with someone else? Plus, then you get to control what you see without anyone else's influence.)
  • Hair Appointment. (Getting my hair "relaxed" for the Summer at the salon. I'm tired of the really thick and wavy-frizzy hair. Can you say "trashy?")
These are just a few things I plan to do this weekend. And come next Tuesday, when The Husband is back in town, I will be so happy to see him after our time apart.

Fondness does make the heart grow fonder.

Comments

Popular Posts