Are Shitty Hats In?

So you all know, or should know, that I am way pumped for the Sex and the City movie coming out in a few weeks.

I have the DVDs for every SATC season, and will have to go and buy them all again as I have worn them out now. So I am very excited and looking forward to the next few weeks. The story lines will be an emotional roller coaster... The fashion will be inspiring...

And that's where this post takes us... The fashion.

At this very moment, the premiere of the SATC movie is going on in London. And look what Sarah Jessica Parker has chosen to wear for this event...



I didn't realize shitty hats were in now. What milliner did this catastrophe for her? And why?

Sometimes, people, hats are no fun and fashionable. They are scary. Very, truly scary.

I hope she makes a better choice for the NYC premiere of the movie in a few weeks!

Comments

BFW (Tammy) said…
She leans toward crazy hats... I've seen her in a few beauties. I guess this doesn't surprise me. But, bad fashion aside... I am TOTALLY PSYCHED for the SITC movie as well!! 18 days and counting...
Dan said…
I don't think Burger or Big are into hats. Then again, Steve likes hats. And he pours a nice ale.

Popular Posts