Latissimus Dorsi Muscle Pain.

I woke up in some pain this morning. But a good kind of pain...

My trainer yesterday had me focusing on my back muscles. I seem to have a hard time targeting these muscles. I tend to hunch my shoulders and use the neck and arms to do all the work. But yesterday, The Trainer made me do a few different exercises that I could feel working right away.

But after I left the gym, in a sweaty mess, I forgot all about the work out... Till I awoke this morning.

Right now, my Latissimus Dorsi muscles, on both sides, are in some aching pain. I am in desperate need of a salt bath after yoga tonight, to work the pain in those muscles out.

Perhaps at lunch today, I will go out and pick up a bottle of nice bath salts to take the pain away.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is the best kind of pain! And stretching through it feels soooo nice. Good job!
That Girl! said…
I'm a fan of Burt's Bees bath salts. I get a cute little tin of it at Whole Foods. I gotta say I love the smell and it feels really good after a hard work out. And b/c I like bubbles I usually combine it with some sort of bubble bath too :)

Sore after a workout is usually a good thing, so yay!
artdirector said…
I have a really bad pain in my Latissimus Dorsi area. I haven't been working out and its keeping me awake at night due to the serve pain. Does anyone have any ideas to how i can go about healing this problem??
Me said…
Epsom Salt bath... And acupuncture. Those should relax it.

Popular Posts