Twenty-One Days Till Roma.

Wow... I feel like the Rome trip should be farther away than it is... But it is fast approaching!

In 21 days, I leave for Rome. Hooray!

So far, the only things Frogger and I have booked are the flights, hotel rooms and a tour of the Vatican (which is like six hours long!). We still need to figure out which sites we want to explore on which days... And we also need to work in cafe/writing time... Oh, and of course shopping time... Oh! And restaurants!

So, if any of you have any recommendations for restaurants we should try in Rome, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.

The last time I went to Rome, three and a half years ago, I lived on espresso, pizza, wine and pasta while there. It was all so delicious. I don't recall if I ever tried any gelato while there... But it was late fall, so it wouldn't have really been the right time. This trip, though, I will be sure to try some.

Comments

Frogger said…
Looking for a great restaurant with awesome people watching! I want wine, antipasto, wine, pasta, dessert and wine... while I watch people...
I can't remember the name of a single restaurant where we dined in Rome, but they were all just as Frogger described above =) Al fresco seating, five and six course meals, amazing food, and even more amazing wine. You'll find restaurants like this everywhere. I remember some particularly good people watching places on Via Nazionale near Repubblica, near Via Condotti, I think (by the Spanish Steps), and in the square at the Pantheon.

Popular Posts