It's Official...

My super cool, hot pink, only-used-twice, high-tech, brand new T3 Mini flat iron is no longer usable.

I unpacked it from the suitcase this afternoon and decided to plug it in to see if it would still work. I had high hopes... Hopes that were immediately broken...

Mind you, the flat iron has not been turned on since I was in Mexico... But when I plugged it in this afternoon, a loud "POP!" was heard... Oh yeah, and multiple sparks came flying out of the iron. Immediately after this, a burning smell was in the air.

So, I'm gonna assume that this thing isn't working ever again.

United Kingdom, you owe me $119.00 for it. No one told me I wouldn't be able to use my flat iron in a converter over there.

I will never, ever again go to London. I refuse.

Comments

Frogger said…
Alexander McQueen...Alexander McQueen...Alexander McQueen...

London wasn't wonderful to you, but you left the country with one kick-ass Alexander McQueen scarf.

Next stop: Italy. And I promise you the electrical outlets will work and there will be hot water.
bonbonagogo said…
feh. no wonder they lost the war.

Popular Posts