Sunday Afternoon: Closet Purging.

I made a decision this morning...

I decided that I was tired of sharing a large dressing room with my husband on a daily basis. Because it is so huge, I am never motivated to keep it organized. I have seasonal clothing hidden in multiple places and various shelves that I often forget about a pair of pants or a blouse. And a whole season goes by, then I find it. And I can't wear it.

So, to prevent myself from living in a mess, I decided to move all my clothing for the current season into the closet in my office.



As you can see, it's a small built-in closet. And that is perfect. It means I can see everything I have for the season in one place. And I will be encouraged to wear different things more often. Also, because it is in my office, I will be more likely to keep it organized, because I have to also work in there.

I spent two hours unloading the closet into the dressing room, and then moving what I needed to the closet. But it was worth it...



Now I can see everything right in front of me. And no clothes will be forgotten about. Or shoes. Or bags. Or funky jewelry from H&M.

Comments

Dan said…
Are those toe nail clippings on your dresser?
Me said…
Toe nail clippings? No... If you see any white "residue" aywhere, it's likely cocaine from the "hookers and coke night" I had as a way to de-stress after the London trip.

Popular Posts