Reprioritzing.

In case you haven't realized, I have been really busy the past few months. Well, busier than I had been in the past year. The busy-ness has been from work. But now that I have a super new team member that joined me last week, things are becoming more manageable. So now I can focus on me again, and begin reprioritizing things.

So here are my priorities for the next few Summer months:
  1. Plant a deck garden. By the time I move to Toronto, I will have lived in the same apartment for four years. The apartment has this fantastic deck off the back, and we rarely use it. It's criminal! So this weekend, I am using our landlord's planters, and actually planting a deck garden. I've never done any outdoor planting before... So this should be interesting.
  2. Yoga - four days a week! I am going to start going to be alternating Bikram and physical training at Equinox during the week. I will likely be giving up Pilates on Friday mornings (I have come to realize that I don't get as much out of it as I do the Bikram and the training).
  3. July - Bikram Yoga Challenge Month! It is time to do another challenge. Haven't done one this year yet. And that is just shameful.
  4. Near vegetarianism... When I get back from Rome, I am cutting out all cow dairy, red meat and wheat. Apparently, my body does not digest these and some types of vegetables very well. I can have chicken and some types of fish though. And believe it or not... I can eat white flour. And I am just going to try this for a few weeks... Through the end of my yoga challenge... To see how I feel. Hopefully, I will have more energy.
  5. More writing. I have been neglecting all my writing lately. Not just this blog... But all other areas of my writing. Time to commit to spending 10 hours a week to my writing.
So far, that's it. I will likely add to the list as I go throughout the Summer.

Comments

Dan said…
Are you really moving to Toronto? Or is this some kind of vague metaphor?
Me said…
Have I not told you that?

Yep. Moving in May 2009. I've known about the move for about three years now. The Husband's team is moving to Toronto, as they are all Canadian and it makes sense for them to do business from there.

Hopefully I will be able to stay with CF when I move... If not though, that's okay.
Aw! I'm super....THANKS FOR ASKING.

Okay, I'm officially going to have Big Gay Al stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Give me more work so you can blog more!
Unknown said…
How did you find out that you couldn't digest those things? Just from experience or did you take some sort of test?
Me said…
It's all based on your blood type. It's merely a theory... But I wanted to test it out and see if by eating foods that I can (allegedly) more easily digest I will have more energy.

I am type A. Type A's tend to do better on a more vegetarian diet. Type O's do better on a meat diet.

Popular Posts