Sex And The City Movie - One Review.

Lately, I seem to prefer the chirping of birds on my back deck to wake me. They like to do so at about 5am. This may sound crazy to you people who are not early-birds, but I love it. I love not having to wake up to a beeping alarm. I much prefer nature.

Anyway...

My early rising has allowed me to get through some reading that I normally wouldn't till later in the day. I was able to get through some of the NY Post, which included a review for the sex and the City movie.

And it's not good.

Lou Lumenick, from the NY Post, gives the film one and one-half stars. He says, "It runs too long."

He goes into detail the issues he has with the movie, with out spoiling anything for us. But I have to say, some of his complaints could easily be issues I also will have with the movie. I'll hold off on jumping to conclusions before I see it... And I would gladly spend money to pay and see all the fashion featured in the film. But the whole "it runs too long" bit is a common complaint among people who have seen the movie already.

Comments

Popular Posts