Carrie & John James Preston.

Are you excited for the Sex And The City movie, people?

If not, hopefully this photo will help get you jazzed for it...



It was taken by Annie L., for the June issue of Vogue.

I LOVE it! It's so "New York!"

Normally, I loathe anything Louis Vuitton (because I am not sophisticated enough to carry it), but I find this luggage to be fabulous! I mean, it's so not practical, as it has no wheels on the cases... But it is just so timeless and classy.

And then there's Carrie's outfit... So chic.

I would love to have a reason to dress like this when I travel. But let's face it... Flying more than two hours really requires comfy clothes for the plane.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I saw these photos today on BuzzSugar or PopSugar...one of the sugars. My favorite is the one of her and Big kissing on the roof! I cannot wait for the movie.
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited about the movie. I think about it everyday!!!

Popular Posts