Chloe Paddington Satchel.

If I had a spare $1300 lying around, I would buy this...



The Chloe Paddington Satchel.

I already have one Chloe Paddington, a hobo. It's larger. But I have always loved the satchel. And it's in a really cool metallic silver color.

Ahh... Sadly though, I do not have the major extra cash flow to get this. And I think The Husband would be upset if I did.

"It's your money, you spend how you want," he tells me. "I won't say anything."

"Yeah," I agree with him. "It is my money. But I will be able to tell what you're thinking as I walk around with it."

He doesn't believe in "designer" things. I tell him I "don't believe in Canadians or Canadian holidays."

So we're even.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I love the last line and yes, that does make it even.
The bag is gorgeous. I almost missed it because I closed my eyes to avoid the Sex and the City post that was before it - I don't want to be spoiled even just a bit! =)

And I totally empathize with you on the husband issue. I hate knowing that he's *disappointed* in me and just biting his tongue (whether it's for something I do or something I buy). It makes me feel way more guilty when he's being so nice.

Popular Posts