The "T" Is For "Terrific!"

I went back to Neiman Marcus this afternoon. I had such good luck finding the cute Velvet top yesterday that I figured I might have some luck finding the peep-toe Louboutins I wanted.

Now, if you've never been to shoe department at Neiman in the Copley Mall, let me tell you... "You're not missing much."

Don't get me wrong, the sales associates there are very good. But the selection of shoes is small. The shoe departments at Barney's and Saks are much more diverse. However, the particular Louboutins that I wanted were only available at Neiman Marcus online. I was hoping that they would have them in the store too.

No such luck though...

However, while I was checking out the shoe selection, I saw another pair that caught my eye...

The Satin Snake Reva flats from Tory Burch in silver.



The Louboutins were double what the TB shoes cost... So I saved a LOT of money by deciding to go with them. Plus, Louboutins can take a few wears before they are comfortable on your feet.

The TB Revas? They feel great the first time on your feet!

Plus, I really had my heart set on silver shoes. And the Louboutins were a champagne-platinum color. I love the silver texture of the TB shoes much better.

Comments

Popular Posts