Sox Appeal.

Had a good workout with my trainer this morning. A lot of times, while working out, we chit-chat about my work or her work. Sometimes we'll talk about pop culture. A lot of times we'll talk about health stuff.

Today though, we discussed her love life.

Well, to be fair... It wasn't her "love life." It was her "dating life." And it only came up because she told me that she got cast as the "hero" for an episode of Sox Appeal.

In case you don't know... Sox Appeal is a dating show on NESN. It involves one person going on three dates during a Sox game. Each dater gets two innings with the "hero" (the person being set up). At the end of the sixth inning, one dater is chosen to spend the rest of the game with the hero. And then, if the hero still likes them and they like the hero, they go on a real date outside of the game.

My trainer was chosen as the "hero" for her episode. She gets to go on three "dates" at next Friday, June 6th's, game. I don't think she's taking the dates really seriously though. Nor should she. I would be wary of those dating shows.

Comments

Nichole M said…
I have actually been dying to see this show. I get the extra innings baseball package, so I can actually see some of the games that are broadcast by NESN. I've seen Sox Appeal advertised and I'm intrigued. But not enough to pay for satellite. :-P
Anonymous said…
HAHA... I have seen this episode, it was good (I work on the show). Should be good when it airs.

Popular Posts