Healthy Dish For The Weak: Thai Chicken And Noodle Salad.

I've been on a serious mission to do some cooking lately. I have my tried and true recipes that I stick to often... But the truly healthy dishes are few and far between.

Health recipes just don't taste right to me. I am "weak" and need something that inspires me to eat it. This is exactly the type of recipe I made this evening...

Thai Chicken And Noodle Salad.



Yummy!

It was very easy to make, and took only about 15 minutes, not including marinading time for the chicken.

Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
  • 370 calories
  • 6 grams of fat (1.1 saturated)
  • 38 grams of protein
  • 40.8 grams of carbs
  • 2.3 grams of fiber

Comments

Frogger said…
Thought for you:
Since you're on a cook-at-home kick and all the dishes look so tasty, maybe you want to post the recipes?
Vanessa said…
That looks fabulous!

Popular Posts