Pineapple Symbolism.

Pineapples keep appearing in my life. They always have.

... I open my organic fruit delivery box, the first thing I see is a pineapple.
... The top I fall in love with for Summer has pineapples all over it.
... I go to London, stop in a candle shop... The one candle I like the best is the one that smells like pineapples.
... Inspired by an episode of Sex and the City, I decide to serve Flirtinis as my "signature cocktail" at my wedding.
... When I worked in a townhouse for the
Evil Empire, back in NYC, one of the carvings in the staircase banister was of a pineapple.

There's a lot more... But these are just a few examples of how pineapples keep popping up in my life. So I decided to look up the symbolism of the pineapple. Here are a few of the meanings:
  • Represents "self-confidence, ambition and success."
  • In decorations, it is a symbol for "welcome."
  • Also is a symbol for "friendship."
I think I am getting a sign that I need to eat a lot more pineapple.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I knew the meaning about "welcome," but I didn't know it meant those other things. Who knew... from just a simple fruit?

Popular Posts