Bikram Yoga Roma.

After a really challenging class last night at 5:30, I have decided that I want to attempt a Bikram class in Rome when I go there the week after next.

There's only one studio in Rome (Roma!). And their website is totally in Italian. So I had to email them and ask, "I know the poses in Sanskrit. But is there anyone around to speak English to me when I check in for the class? I don't think my Italian is good enough."

They wrote me back and said they speak English and Italian in the class. So there would be no problem.

Very excited. Frogger and I are going to do a Roman Spa day and also hit a Bikram class.

International Bikram!!!!!

Comments

Elle Hettinger said…
Hi there ... I did Bikram Yoga in Rome November 2007. Really nice people. Since we do 2 sets of each pose, they did the first set in English and the second set in Italian. It was really neat. The only thing about the studio, it did not seem near 105 degrees ~ Have a great trip! I am envious ~ Elle
Me said…
That sounds so cool! Thanks Elle! I am definitely going to hit a class while I am there!
Frogger said…
I think this is going to be my favorite day in Rome.
Vanessa said…
Can I just let you know how envious I am?
Me said…
Aww! Thanks Vanessa. It should be total fun.

Popular Posts