Rome It Is!

Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with a travel company, re-booking mine and Frogger's flights for Italy.

As you may know, we were originally scheduled to go to Tuscany for a writers' conference in June. Then came the sad news last week that the conference had been cancelled due to the declining U.S. dollar against the Euro. So instead, I talked Frogger into going to Rome during the same time.

"Rome is ancient!" I told her. "It's fascinating! They have the best pizza there. And wine is cheaper than water! And we can spend our mornings in cafes, writing and drinking coffees. Then we can go and tour ancient Rome in the afternoons!"

She's never been to Rome. I have, four years ago. And I have always wanted to go back. I even considered going by myself late last Summer. I am pumped to be going back now.

Frogger, prepare for a fabulous vacation!

Comments

Dan said…
Drink bold coffee, drink bold red wines (Barolo and Barbaresco) and write with precision.

Popular Posts