The South End Has Lots Of Perverts.

I was a little sick yesterday. And by the end of the day, I really needed my sleep. I fell into bed and crashed as soon as LOST was over. (Wicked great episode!)

I woke up this morning and decided to head to work a little earlier than usual. As I stood in front of my building, waiting for the bus, a gentleman came walking towards me. He looked a little dazed and was wearing a red sweat suit. His hands were in his front pockets, and I didn't think anything of him coming towards my direction... Figured he was probably going to be waiting for the bus as well.

Once he got closer to me, he said to me, "Good morning!"

I said, "Good morning" back to him.

"You have nice hair," he said.

I thought for a moment I was going to have a "Lennie" moment and he was gonna start petting my head really hard till I was knocked on conscious. But as he walked even closer, I realized that would have been the least of my worries.

His hands weren't inside his pockets, they were down his front pants. Really deep in his pants. I don't have to take a guess as to what he was holding on to in his pants, as he was walking... But I knew the cordial morning greeting was all I would be able to say to him without laughing and shrieking, "What the fuck is wrong with you, you pervert! There are children at this bus stop too!"

But I didn't say anything to him, because he kept walking and didn't stop to wait for the bus.

He continued walking down Tremont Street, as far as the eye could see, with his hands still down his pants.

I can respect that kind of determination. Not the perversity though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Eeeeew!
Anonymous said…
Sorry about grandpa...
Me said…
LOL!!!!

Seriously CT, you need to keep the man under control!
Anonymous said…
Oh man... I didn't see that kind of stuff in Chinatown when I lived there. Weirdo. What's even weirder was that he said "Good morning" as if he was doing nothing odd.

Popular Posts