Back To Bikram.

Shame on me...

It's been over eight weeks since I was last at Bikram.

Work has been busy, I have been traveling, and I have been tired.

Okay, so now that I got my excuses out of the way, I can now tell you that I went to a 6am Bikram class this morning. And man, was it TOUGH!

I seem to have lost all ability to get my chin tucked into my chest, thus stretching my upper back and neck.

Based on my experience this morning, I have decided that if I don't go to yoga in the mornings, before work, that I will not likely get to yoga at all during the week.

So Mondays and Wednesdays, at 6am, I plan to be in Bikram.

And coincidentally enough, here is my horoscope for today:

ARIES (March 21-April 19): A challenge will lead to your victory. The more physical you are today, the better. By stimulating your body, mind and soul, it will be easier to strive for advancement in other areas of your life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wise words for us all...
Anonymous said…
I know this is the wrong place, but... http://bostonreb.com/2008/05/13/the-changing-face-of-a-neighborhood-garden-of-eden-closes/
Vanessa said…
I'm starting back to yoga too and it's much harder than I remembered!

Popular Posts