Chloe Trapeze - The Missus Style

Today I am wearing the Chloe Trapeze dress I bought a few weeks back.



I really like it. It's very comfy. However, it took me a good while to figure out how the hell you put it on exactly.

See, the straps on the back of the dress go over your shoulders, like a jacket. But then there's this additional piece that comes from the back that the halter straps loop in to... And that's how the dress stays on you.

Also, I appear to have bought the dress at least one size too big. But I was really worried about it being short. So I figured I could sacrifice it fitting across the back for a few extra inches in length. And now, I can't wear the dress without a cardigan or jacket over it, otherwise it looks too big.

And I accessorized it differently than I thought I would. I threw leggings on underneath it. And a Theory belt I got for free when I bought my purple dress at Saks a few months back. I never wear belts. So this is a new thing for me. But because the dress is so big, it really helps define the shape. Also, there's the cardigan. And I am wearing a blue scarf in tribute of Rachael Ray and her Dunks ad being taken off the air. (That is so ridiculous!)

Comments

Kate said…
Do people realize that when they pull ads for being too racist because they are too stupid to realize that is FASHION - it makes THEM look racist?
I love this look and how it all "comes together"..its original,(love the scarf!)
Me said…
Aww... Thanks Pop, cake & Froggies

Popular Posts