Lemon Spaghetti With Chicken.

I wanted to make another "Healthy Dish For The Weak"... But I was craving pasta with a little bit of cheese tonight.

So what I made instead was Lemon Spaghetti (with ricotta and lemon juice) and some grilled chicken seasoned with Herbes de Provence. Along with it, I served a mixed greens salad with a homemade dressing of lemon, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil and mustard.

I think it turned out pretty good...



It may not look like much, but it was tasty. And aside from the small pat of butter and the 1/4 cup of ricotta I put on the pasta, it was very healthy.

Cooking time: 25 minutes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Misses, you are inspiring me to cook.... My definition of cooking is putting some frozen stuff from Trader Joes (which is very yummy by the way).
This pasta looks delicious..... What's the recipe??

Popular Posts