Stephanie's Taking Over Garden Of Eden Space?

Ugh...

I don't think I like the sound of this rumor! I hope it's not true. I've only eaten at Stephanie's once in the five years that I have lived in Boston. And that was recently... Like two months ago. The scene there on a Friday night was not much fun. And the food was very mediocre.

Very mediocre... And I was drunk when I ate it. So if I thought it was just "okay" when I was drunk (which is when one will usually eat anything), I would probably find it to be complete crap when I was sober.

Who knows though... This (potential) Stephanie's on Tremont Street could be different. It could be good. And I should really give it more than just the one chance before I dismiss it completely. I mean, I did give Gaslight a second chance for dinner.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ewww...not a huge fan of Stephanie's either...thats for Newbury not for the south end! It is way overpriced average food. :P Whats going in next to 647/Sister Sorel? I was reading the Building sticker on the window is it another restaurant?
Me said…
I have been DYING to see what is going in to that space next 647!

I check out the papers in the window repeatedly. The only thing the indicate, though, is that there will be "demon kitchens and baths" in it. So could it possibly be a kitchen and bath design/supply store?
Anonymous said…
Stephanies is going in there, they are working on getting their liquor license now...

Popular Posts