Bristol Lounge - Dessert Bar.

I wrote a few months back about my trip to the Bristol Lounge in the Four Seasons Hotel here in Boston. If you didn't get to read that post, let me get you acquainted...

On Friday and Saturday nights, from 9pm to midnight, they offer a dessert bar. It's an obscene amount to pay (like $25), but you get all these teeny-tiny, mini desserts made by their pastry chef.

I went tonight to meet Frogger, her mum, and some girl friends there. We had a nice comfy leather couch and a few chairs all to ourselves. And as soon as 9pm hit, Frogger and I pranced over to the buffet to get our decadent treats. (I ate light today, and did a yoga class to prepare for the treats.)

Tonight, I grabbed...



A mini cupcake, chocolate chop cookies, some macaroons, a small sliver of macadamia nut cake, a spoonful of bread pudding, chocolate covered strawberries and some sort of gingerbread flan.

Oh yeah... And a cupful of pure melted chocolate, for dipping the cookies.



I only got through a few of the cookies... One of the strawberries, a bit of the gingerbread, most of the bread pudding, and a bite of the macadamia but cake. The chocolate only got about three dips.

With the glass of pinot noir, I'd say it was about $40 well spent. I enjoyed it all.

Comments

OMG I die! Looks delicious!

Popular Posts