Dreams This Week.

As expected, I had some vivid dreams the past two nights.

And, as usual, the involved me having to go to the bathroom in my dreams... And not being able to find a toilet I was happy enough to go in.

Dreams about going to the bathroom (which I have a LOT) are all about releasing something. Usually negative emotions. And often, when I have these dreams, I can't find a toilet with enough privacy to go.

Typically, there's something wrong with the door. Either part of it is missing, so I am not alone. Or, like last night, it's a translucent shower curtain... And I am not comfortable enough to go with only that as a barrier.

But also, last night, I had a dream about marriage. Well, in particular, I had a dream that a co-worker with was getting re-married. They are currently married in real life. (Happily, it very much seems.) But in the dream, at work, we were all saying, "Oh wow! 'So-and-So' is getting remarried. Wow!"

I remembered this clearly when I woke up this morning. So I looked up what it meant to dream of marriage... And it said that it represented "transition."

Hmm... This person better not be looking for another job!

I look forward to tonight's dreams...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog -- found it just looking for keywords for a site we launched to be the private, addictive, repository for dreams, fears, vents, advice and more... www.answerjam.com. we're trying to make it the web's only truly confidential place to live the 99% of life below the "face". you should pick a user nam, or several, and post! love the blog.

R

Popular Posts