New Alpaca Scarf.

I finished it!

The scarf I started on the flight out to Arizona last Monday is done. I finished it up on the Dallas-Boston leg of my trip back home yesterday.



Not bad. No dropped stitches. I still would have preferred more of a "champagne" color, rather than the "cork" color I ended up with... But this was all the yarn store had for me to use. So I "made do."

It's 85 inches long, and 5 inches wide. The yarn was the Jo Sharp Alpaca Kid Lustre blend. I used three balls, which was plenty for the scarf.

Comments

Vanessa said…
The scarf is gorgeous! I think the color is perfect, should be fairly versatile.
Anonymous said…
Knitting your own scarf is cool.
I like the long tassels!
~Tiann
darla said…
that's very cool! i tried knitting... i get to frustrated. i would LOVE to be able to do this. very pretty.

Popular Posts