Day Off: Tomorrow's To-Do...

Must do the following tomorrow... (Not in this order, necessarily.)
  • One Bikram class. (Had considered doing two just for the hell of it.)
  • Drink Coffee. (I like coffee. Therefore, it must be scheduled in to my day.)
  • Wrap Christmas gifts for family.
  • Drink more coffee. (Yes, it needs to be scheduled!)
  • Train with Shane. (Tomorrow is Boxing Day for me!)
  • Clean home office. (I don't understand... All I do is sit at my desk and type. But it always ends up messy within hours of cleaning it!)
  • Do some laundry.
  • Make enchiladas for Friday night's dinner. (Enchiladas are basically a casserole. You can make days ahead of schedule and then just bake them the day of.)
So far, this is it.

Comments

Ok the fact that you already have the Christmas presents is amazing!!! It's not even thanksgiving. Kudos to you!
Me said…
LOL! It's called "Gift Cards"!

When most of your Christmas shopping is for people who live thousands and thousands of miles away, it's the best option.

Popular Posts