Speaking Of Dreams...

While rushing to get to yoga last minute this morning, I figured I would forget all about the dream I was having just prior to waking up. But I, in fact, do recall bits and pieces of it. And it's been a while since I have been able to do that.

Here's what I can remember...

I was in an house. I think I was supposed to be living there. And one of the girls living there as well went to show me her part of the house. We walked through a doorway, and into another section of the house. It was nearly deserted, but had a few rooms.

I said to her, "Wow! No one else uses this space?"

She told me she was the only one. And I went exploring in her part of the house. I hit a small panel on the side of a wall, near a door... And behind the panel, which I was able to remove, was a tiny hidden bathroom.

"Wow!" I sad again to her. "There's a bathroom in here. Does anyone ever use it?"

She didn't respond. She kept talking to the other person that was there with us. A male.

What's up with me and hidden rooms and bathrooms in my dreams?

House: Represents the soul and self.

Hidden Room: To dream that you find or discover a new room suggests that you are developing new strengths and taking on new roles. You may be growing emotionally.

Bathroom: You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.

Comments

Maybe it just means in the city we are used to thinking 2000 sq ft is a mansion! I think you may need a shoe closet in good old Canada (possibly with a hidden bathroom in the back!)

xoxo

Popular Posts