Sephora By OPI.

I can't honestly recall the last time I had a manicure done professionally. It may have been about three years ago... Maybe? The last time I had a pedicure done professionally was with Frogger over on Newbury Street a few months back.

I tend to do my own manicures and pedicures at home.

Usually about once a month, I would haul out the Chanel colors and paint my toes. I never bothered with my finger nails, because the color lasts a few hours and then starts to chip away. (I am bad at being graceful with my fingers.) But in the past few weeks, I have begin to put color on my nails pretty regularly. I found a way to get a little more mileage out of the color: laying on a primer first!

My favorite primer currently: The Sephora by OPI Nail Strengthener.



It makes a great base to lay colors on smoothly. And, it works nicely on it's own, without any color on top. Currently, my nails have a very nice sheen to then, with a softness of natural pink color.

They look very lady-like.

But, if I wanted to go all "punk-like" and pile on the deep blues or purples, this base would help keep the color on the nail.

I definitely recommend the new Sephora by OPI line. They have a ton of colors and nail treatments to choose from both online and in the store.

Comments

Popular Posts