Things I Don't Understand...

Just some thoughts from the past few days...

Things I don't get:
  • Why people are okay with the idea of banning gay marriage...
  • Why Palin was okay with all that shopping and all those clothes on someone else's dime...
  • Why McCain offered a classy concession, but didn't come across that way during the election season...
  • Why Malia and Natasha get a puppy when they move next year, but I do not when I move...
  • Why the yummy Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks tastes like warm heaven, but has to have an obscene amount of calories - thus making me not want to get it...
  • Why I decide to get the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate even though I know how many calories it has in it...
  • Why people keep commenting on the same blog post using "Anonymous" instead of a handle... (GET SOME BALLS, CB!)
  • Why I dreamed of corn last night... And in this dream, when I looked up the meaning of "corn", the dream dictionary read something like, "It is this dream."

Comments

CelticBuffy said…
I hope that when referring to CB you don't mean me because I have never commented under anonymous and if I have it was purely unintentional. If it's some other CB, then never mind. :)
Me said…
OH SORRY Celtic BuffY!!!!

NO I DID NOT MEAN YOU.

Absolutely not!

You have always been kind enough to comment with your name.

Sorry, when I wrote "CB".. I was referring to the horrible words I kept calling the Anonymous commenter on previous posts.

And you are not she.... Most definitely.
Hmm...I don't know which I think is worse:

1) if Anomymous is an annoying loser who wastes his/her time and your time by writing inflammatory posts for entertainment; or

2) Anonymous is just a really dumb person who actually believes the illogical and uninformed nonsense he/she keeps putting out.

My answer is probably the latter - I can't stand when people lack all sense of logic.
Frogger said…
Things I don't understand...

Why, even after I've supplied the business with content that has produced revenue and traffic for the site, and the business owners of the company see value in my work, my boss is still an asshole.

Why, after 6 months of hearing "change will come", I'm still the pawn in the middle who gets screwed every day.

Why, after all that, my soup for lunch was disgusting and it's raining out so I don't want to go out and try again.

Those are the things I don't understand today. Thank you very much.
I agree with LB. I too have a creepy anon. Seriously, use a real name. Or find something better to do!

Popular Posts