New Favorite Thing: Greek Yogurt.

I have never been much of a yogurt fan.

The taste... Yuck! It was okay in small doses... But it certainly wasn't something I craved on a regular basis. So I decided I didn't need that much culture!

But then, after reading so much about it, I decided to give Greek yogurt a try. And it's so good!



Greek yogurt, from what I have read, is "strained yogurt." It's more concentrated and less runny, like traditional yogurt. So there's more protein per serving in it than traditional yogurt. And it's easier to digest it if you have problems with most dairy products.

I think it's creamy and yummy.

Comments

Arielle said…
I love that stuff! A little bit of honey in it makes it wonderful.
Vanessa said…
I love that yogurt! Like Arielle says, a tiny bit of honey or just plain, it's all good. I'm actually thinking about making my own yogurt here soon. I'm baking bread right now and somehow yogurt doesn't seem so far off.
thedancingj said…
AND WALNUTS! Honey and walnuts. Oh my god so good. Now I think I'll have to hit Trader Joe's sometime this week to stock up on whole wheat pasta (so cheap there!!) and Greek yogurt.
bonbonagogo said…
my favorite is trader joe's fat free honey flavored greek yogurt...you must try it!!!

Popular Posts