This WILL Be A Good Week. (So Help Me Sweet Baby Jesus On Christmas Morning!)

And I thought last week was a long week!

I was feeling all great and relaxed on Saturday, after what was a long and exhausting week... The, I realized that this week would be an even LONGER and EXHAUSTING week.

I have a lot going on this week, and I have a lot of things to deal with this week which could either go well, or be complete shit. What do I have this week?

... Meetings upon meetings upon meetings... More meetings... After work events... More meetings... Some training. (AHHHH! Eight hours of training on Friday!)

The light at the end of the tunnel is that Friday night is the Jean Therapy invitation-only b-day shopping party. (It's 4 years old!)

So at least the end of the week has some promise to it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please put pictures of your purchases on your blog so those of us without vip access can see the goods!!
Lol...I must have internalized the title to this post since I praised "dear sweet baby jesus" (out loud!) when my work computer finally came to life this morning after failing to start on numerous attempts. Never said it before in my life and my co-workers want to know if i've now become a Baptist =)
Me said…
LOL! I was watching Talladgea Nights: The Legend Of Ricky Bobby when I wrote that title.

Popular Posts