Ped Egg... It Works!

I am not one to get excited over products I see on TV. I find that most of them are crap... And I would never buy them.

But while at home this week, my Mum was telling me about one product that was advertised on TV that she had and loved... The Ped Egg.



When I go and get pedicures, I never let them razor my foot. I used to. But I don't really trust most people working at salons with a razor against my skin. (Even though they get the heels of my feet so soft with it.) But I was willing to give the Ped Egg a try, since it was me in control of the tiny grater being applied to the bottom of my foot. And to my surprise... It worked!

Yep! Believe it or not, this foot grated actually got the back of my heels a lot softer. And it didn't hurt while using it. I was a little intimidated when I first started using it, but then I got a little more aggressive with the pressure... And I could see and feel the different on the bottom of my feet.

I will definitely be picking one up this week for my own use here at home.

Comments

bonbonagogo said…
The commercial always freaks me out. When the chick is emptying it, it looks like grated parm!
Anonymous said…
Cool. I want one; they probably don't have it up here 'yet'; so I'll ask for one in my stocking. ;)
~Tiann
Me said…
Bonni... The dead skin totally looks like "grated parm" when you dump it out. And you have to use it on your feet when they are dry... It works best that way. But it does work, quite well, in fact.

I am going to Bed Bath and Beyond next weekend to pick one up for myself.

Popular Posts