Dreams: Panda, Heart-Paws, Puppies & Sorority.

Don't know what was up with last night's dream. I've had a few odd ones the past few nights... But last night's was really odd.

I dreamed that I was at a big stone mansion. I was there to join a sorority. (Though I don't know why I would do such a thing. I was not a fan of sorority-life in university. I was in one for three years and then quit.) And I was walking around the house and saw a bunch of puppies in a room. They were all cute and sweet. And then in one of the other rooms was a little panda. He was cuddling up to my leg. He lifted his feet in the air while he was rolling around before me, and I noticed his pads on his paws were heart-shaped.

That's all I recall about the dream. Here's what the dream dictionary says about each of these elements...

Mansion

To see a mansion in your dream, symbolizes your greatest potential and growth.

Panda

To see a panda in your dream, suggests that you are having difficulties coming to a compromise in a waking situation. You need to find a middle ground so that all parties involved will be satisfied. Alternatively, it is symbolic of your own childlike qualities or something that is cuddly.

Heart

Consider the saying "the heart of the matter" which implies that you may need to get down to the core of a situation before proceeding.

Paw

To see an animal paw in your dream, suggests that you need to trust your intuition and animal instincts.

Puppy

To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger.

To see a litter of newborn puppies in your dream, is indicative of the amount of time that an idea has been developing or will take to develop. Look to the number of puppies to give you that approximate amount of time.

Sorority

To dream that you are joining or in a sorority, signifies personal growth and social changes that you are experiencing in your life. You need to expand your awareness and knowledge.

I have no idea what to take away from this dream.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Don't cuddle the panda!!!!

http://jezebel.com/5096692/sad-panda

Popular Posts