To-Do List: Knit New Scarf.

So, sometime last year, I lost the beautiful cream-colored cashmere scarf that I knitted myself two years ago.



I was really proud of the scarf. And I hated that I had lost it. But I think I am ready to knit myself a new one. So this weekend, I am going to the local yarn store and picking up some new cashmere yarn to knit one while I am in Arizona next week for American Thanksgiving.

I ordered some lovely lavender yarn earlier this year off of Etsy... But when it came, it was much thinner than I had expected... And you can't really knit anything with it. (I still have it and am trying to figure out what to do with it... Since I can't knit anyone a scarf with it!)

Thank goodness you can still bring knitting needles on board planes still. It's a long flight from Boston to Arizona.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Which yarn store do you go to?

I'm close to joining a knitting circle that meets weekly at the Starbucks in my apt. building but am embarrassed to show up with my acrylic Kmart special.
I was also going to ask the same question as Jean Therapy. I haven't knitted in years but would really like to make something for myself. Will you finish the scarf on the flight there and back or will it take longer?
Me said…
I usually find the chicest yarns at the store on Newbury Street, right next to the Taj.

Popular Posts