Marc Jacobs "Jen" Bag: Perfect Laptop/Work Bag.

Le sigh...

Between being sick this afternoon (I had to go home sick) and all of the commotion in the blogosphere, I needed something pretty to look at. And since it's miserable weather outside today, I couldn't look out the window and see something pretty. So I went to Net-a-porter instead... And found this...

The Marc Jacobs "Jen" bag!



This is a gorgeous "work" bag. Not only is the color fun and "pops" out at you... But it can easily hold a laptop. It's 11 inches high and 16 inches long.

There aren't many pockets on the inside...



But it has a depth of six inches. So you can get plenty of stuff in it, even with a laptop shoved inside.

It's definitely in the pricey range at $775... But for a Marc Jacobs piece (not Marc by Marc Jacobs - the more economically-friendly line), that's a pretty good price.

Oh! To not be in a depressed economic market, and be able to spend less cautiously! I am not looking for a new "work" bag... But if I was, I would be hard-pressed to justify the purchase using the Chico-nomics Questionnaire.

Comments

Quite possibly the most beautiful bag I've seen this fall! Not spending that kind of money on bags this year but if I had an unexpected windfall, I'd snatch it up in a second. The luxury goods market hurting this season like never before...maybe some unexpected sales will be found!
Me said…
I hear yah on the extravagant purchases this season, LB.

I am only making exceptions for jeans. I can always use new quality jeans.
I got a Marc navy "tote" 5 years ago and I used it every day to carry files, my computer, etc and you know what? The think held up amazingly! 1200 was a small price to pay, and this bag is a steal! I say go for it!

Popular Posts