Christmas Shopping 2009.

In an effort to help someone with their Christmas shopping for me... I have put together a list of wonderful options for someone in the off chance that they get around to actually reading my blog this week.

So, dear someone, here is a list of things for you to choose from for me for Christmas (though feel free to not use this list too):

Anthropologie Stained Glass Necklace



Ohh! Pretty! Especially in green or grey!

Office 2008 for Mac



It's time to upgrade. It would be lovely to be able to open spreadsheets and documents from everyone else who has upgraded.

iPod Nano



Let's see... I got my first iPod in 2003... Followed 11 months later by the iPod Mini, because the first one stopped working. Then I moved on to the first generation of the iPod Nano, because the Mini was dropped on a walk home from work one day. Then, over two years later, the Nano stopped importing stuff and I got the iPod Touch. Now, the Touch has been damaged by a water spill... And will randomly start turning itself off. Oh, and it doesn't pick up the wireless connection at all. So, a new Nano would be very useful. (In Red or Orange!) I think five Nanos in five years is pretty good.

Tory Burch Reva Cranberry Ballet Flats



Yum! So delish!

Cole Haan Genevieve Wallet



I need a new wallet. The Furla one I picked up in Rome has taken a lot of abuse in the past few months.

I think all of these are solid potential gift ideas for someone to choose from for me.

Comments

Bex said…
Just a heads up on the new Office for Mac...I was going to upgrade before I started school this past fall and read some bad reviews of the software...not sure if you have done any research on this yet, but you might want to look into it. A few reviews I read (back in July or August) said that the older version was actually better than the newer one. I'm not sure if they have fixed the bugs through updates yet or not.

But the rest of your list looks pretty fun!
Megan Johnson said…
anything from the Genevieve style from cole haan is awesome! also, I believe colehaan.com is having a bit of a sale right now, so check it out. Also, check out saks and niemans bc the websites are going on sale.
Me said…
Thanks for the tip Bex! It's just a shame... I like to open stuff from work emails, and I can't if they are all save in the new version of Excel. Ugh! I hate Microsoft!

Thanks Mega. I check the CH website every day, and of course the Neiman, Saks, Bloomingdales and Bergdorf's sites... You never know when something will be marked down these days. So many good sales going on!
I'll take one of each please!
Vanessa said…
I love the new iPods too but if you wanted to try and fix yours, sitting it in a bowl of rice for a few days can draw the water out and possibly correct the problem.
Me said…
OMG! That's right, Vanessa! I read about that a long time ago! Thanks for reminding me!

Popular Posts