Long Week - Done.

Thank God!

It was a LOONG week people. Really, it was. It was long, loaded with meetings, tasks, questions, frustrations, more meetings, more frustrations... But the week ended nicely.
  • It ended nicely because of the following:
  • It was payday today. Woohoo!
  • I actually had some fun in my meetings today. (If you knew what kind of meetings these were, you would understand why I was dreading them originally... And was pleasantly surprised with how they actually went.)
  • Drinks with Frogger and Bail at The Marliave.
  • Jeans!!!!
I now have a bit of work ahead of me this weekend. And I will try to squeeze in two Bikram classes and some time at the gym as well.

Then next week?

Hopefully less hectic. Though, The Husband is away on business for a few days next week. And I hate staying in this apartment by myself. It's too big, and there are too many large windows just off the bedroom.

Comments

Popular Posts