Definitely Best Place To Write In Boston...

The Boston Public Library, McKim Building (that's the old part of the library), in the Bates Hall, which has tables and desk lamps. The wireless connection was pretty good, and I was easily able to get a spot at a table.



My only complaint is that the outlets are on one side of the table. So if you're not sitting on that side, you are shit-out-of-luck.

I originally started my afternoon writing at the Au Bon Pain in Copley for a public write-in. But there were absolutely no outlets in sight, and the wireless connection sucked ass.

I will definitely be hitting the BPL to write as much as possible on the weekends this month. It's a great atmosphere.

Comments

Dan said…
Great pic. It kind of looks like one of the formal rooms on the Titanic. Classic.
Me said…
I can't claim credit for it. I pulled it from the BPL web page.

Popular Posts